→→→→ PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT BECAUSE THATS MEAN ←←←←/>
Let’s put on some music and ignore the grim weather.
1. Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
2. Ready to start - Arcade Fire
3. Counting Stars - One Republic
4. Why’d you only call me when you’re high? - Arctic Monkeys
5. Little Sister - Queens of the Stone Age
"Would you follow me into the dark of my mind and soul"
Craig told me I’m the nicest fairy he’s ever met and I cried like a baby in the middle of the pub and people hugged me so I cried some more.
Life lessons for the week:
1. When the going gets tough, the tough go to the pub.
2. Dont try to finish a bottle of wine on a very short train journey.
3. Always go shopping after pay day when you’re sad. The new jeans that make my bum look amazing really have made me feel better.
4. Keep around the people that are so lovely they make you cry in public.
5. Tampons are way too expensive.
New one in my shop
Go here - http://draconette.bigcartel.com/product/gothic-bodysuit-bodysuit-or-swimwear
They Keep Calling Me / 2011
Inspired by the story of Anneliese Michel (and movies Requiem and The Exorcism of Emily Rose).