Let’s put on some music and ignore the grim weather.
1. Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
2. Ready to start - Arcade Fire
3. Counting Stars - One Republic
4. Why’d you only call me when you’re high? - Arctic Monkeys
5. Little Sister - Queens of the Stone Age
“If I ask you about women, you’d probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can’t tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You’re a tough kid. I’d ask you about love, you’d probably quote me a sonnet. But you’ve never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn’t know what it’s like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything. You don’t know about real loss, ‘cause it only occurs when you’ve loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you’ve ever dared to love anybody that much.”
Life lessons for the week:
1. When the going gets tough, the tough go to the pub.
2. Dont try to finish a bottle of wine on a very short train journey.
3. Always go shopping after pay day when you’re sad. The new jeans that make my bum look amazing really have made me feel better.
4. Keep around the people that are so lovely they make you cry in public.
5. Tampons are way too expensive.